Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My last post: about all of this


First of all i’m terribly sorry for my delay, i had forgot that we had to check out the blog on Tuesday.

What can I say about this experience is that from my point of view it was a revolutionary way of learning and practicing english. I liked very much the freedom of producing my own texts using a foreign language, and according to my beliefs it’s the best way of learning a language, tring to comunícate your self with it.

I also had the oportunity to know a little bit of each classmate, likes, dislikes, experiences, plans, dreams, and i had a good time. Discovering thing about others, and sharing experiences that in some level marked our lives.

I think that the advantage of using a blog is the quickness of any sugestión, comment, and that is fun and gave us freedom to express ourselves the way we wanted. Using english as a tool. I’m very grateful of the way we used to learn english.

I never had any problems in learning foreign languages, and when i’ve met people that speak in english i never had any problems talking to them and listening, but I've never been in an English class that promotes production of texts in English, I think a very good idea.

My favourite topic was also, “My favourite dish” becouse I love cooking and it was great to share a recipe with my classmates, and also I’ve recieved good comments. It was good that we could do all of this things and I think we did it very well, improving our english knowledge and learning that we can express many things in a language different from ours.

My congratulations to the teacher, he was very nice and a good teacher, and he makes the class very fun also.

See you people : )

1 comment:

  1. I agree,is the best way to learn a foreign languaje.

    How are you? Enjoying the holidays?

    See you in university, when finished the "paro".

    ReplyDelete