Tuesday, April 26, 2011

There are many places that i want to go. Such as Rome, Petra's city,Greece , the Mayan ruins of Tikal, Palenque and Chichen Itzá, Machu Pichu and Cuzco, The Taj Mahal in India, the Forbidden city of China, St.Basil's cathedral and the Red Square of Moscow, etc.
I'm also very glad to have been given the opportunity to visit Brazil southern regions, the Iguazu waterfalls, Buenos Aires and Paraguay in a study tour and Bariloche with my family. I also know several Chilean places like Chiloe, Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt, Valdivia, Pullehue's Lake, the Guanaqueros Bay, La Serena and Constitucion.
I would like to know Chile's northern regions, I went to Iquique once but I was a little child and i can't remember very much.

But talking of one place, there is a place that attracts me very much and that is Japan and Far Eastern Russia. I've allways liked Japanese and Russian culture, and i'm interested in both.


First i would travel to Vladivostok city, a place where Western and Far Eastern culture collide and coexist.

Named "Ruler of the East" from Russian words Vladet and Vostok, it's the Hearth of Russian Far East and a beautiful city with hills and wonderful sea views.



Then i'd take a boat to Hokkaido in Japan, it's the northern most island of Japan. There they make beautiful snow festivals, and is also homeland of the Ainu people, a indigenous people that where the first settlers of japan, and were conquered by actual Japanese



I'd then Travel south to the main island Honshu, to Tokyo visiting the Shibuya Station, and the statue of Hachiko, a dog that waited for his master even before his death, a beautiful story.


If I find a work there, I don't mind staying to live there, I would like to go with friends or my mother, but if I'm alone that's fine too.

And yes, I'm saving money to travel there some day xD.

1 comment:

  1. you want to visit much places!!
    me too :P

    I would like to visit Bahamas because I like the tropical climate and the island heavenly...

    regards

    ReplyDelete